Call Center Interviewer
Aspen's outbound call-centers specialize in market research and market development services for corporations, publishers, and universities. There are no consumer sales involved with this position!
All calls are made with the aid of computer dialing while wearing a telephone headset. The time of your shift determines the type of calls you will be making.
A Typing test and spelling test is required and administered at time of interview.
Daytime (business to business):
- Free Trade Magazines: Qualifying new subscribers and re-qualifying current recipients
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Research Surveys
- Market Development (to determine what type of consumers live in a particular area)
- Market Research (calls based upon a specific product or service)
Your success at Aspen will depend on your ability to perform well in the following four areas:
- Attendance, punctuality and attitude: It is of the utmost importance to us that you are here when scheduled. It is your duty to check the schedule weekly to see when you will be working for the next week. It is also necessary that you are here on time. It is never in the company's best interest to have a seat vacant, even for a short period of time. Finally, it is our wish that Aspen is a fun and cheerful place to work, and we hope that it shows in your attitude.
- Rate: Rate is the average number of completed interviews to be made per hour for each survey. We bill our clients based upon completed interviews and it is extraordinarily important to make rate or we will lose money on the project. The rates are attainable and will be modified if it is apparent most interviewers are finding the rate difficult to achieve.
- Production: You are expected to maintain a respectable production percentage
(time spent dialing, training, etc.) We expect a minimum of 89% of your time
to be spent on production. The higher your individual and group production,
the better chance for bonuses and increases.
- Quality: Supervisors will monitor your calls to ensure you are doing the following:
- Reading the questions verbatim. Our clients pose questions in specific way to gauge a certain response. Ad-libbing is not permitted.
- Entering the information the respondent is giving honestly and accurately. Falsifying answers for any reason is unacceptable and can be grounds for termination.
- Probing for an accurate response without leading the respondent. You will learn to clarify responses without biasing the respondent toward a particular answer.
||Must be able to type at least 20 wpm after errors
|Breaks: ||You receive the equivalent of 10 minutes break per hour worked and all breaks are paid! See Production above|
||Eco Pass after 30 days, Health Insurance after 180 days, Paid Time Off and
401(k) after 1 year.
|Co-Workers: ||You will work with a diverse group from teens to seniors from a wide range of backgrounds.|
|Environment: ||Casual dress, non-swearing, respectful, professional, friendly, and fun!|
Essential Functions of the
Job of Research Interviewer
- Must cooperate well with coworkers and supervisors
- Must function well under time pressure
- Must be able to read and speak English fluently
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time (at least 50 minutes per hour)
- Must have adequate spelling skills
- Must have basic computer knowledge. Use of ten key helpful.
(Monday - Friday)
- 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
(Monday - Friday)
(Monday - Friday)
- 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. AND 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 2:00
p.m. to 7:00 p.m. AND 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Evening employees are required to work 3 -
7 shifts per week.
Directions to the Boulder office:
From Foothills Parkway, turn east on Arapahoe Avenue. From Arapahoe, turn left (north) onto 55th Street. You will cross over railroad tracks and the first stoplight you come to is Central Avenue. Turn right (east) on Central Avenue and take an immediate left into our parking lot @ 5505 Central Avenue.